How do wood flooring add value for my home?
- Wood floors are classic and will fit any décor, meaning that when the space is prepared to be redecorated the flooring won't need to be replaced.
- Hardwood is a luxurious, natural floor covering. A hardwood flooring can transform a space into a sophisticate and chic living space. It can add character and warmth to your property.
- Wooden floors can last a lifetime. If you look after your flooring correctly, it can last for decades. In addition you have the alternative to sand and re-seal your hardwood flooring if it begins to become exhausted looking and worn.
- Having a hardwood flooring is not likely to go out of fashion in a few years, like a patterned carpeting may.
- While a hardwood floor may cost more (compared to a carpet or laminate) originally, it will help save you money in the long term. A rug or laminate will probably need replacing every 5-10 years because of daily wear and tear.